We designed the meet and greet setup to be quick and simple. The steps are laid out below. To learn more about the customization options on the scheduling form, see this article.
- Go to Events.
- Click + NEW EVENT.
- Give the event a title.
- Enter the event host. Please note that the host must already be a member of your organization. See this article for more details.
- Select the date.
- Select the start time. This is when chat number one will begin.
- Choose the event length. This is the total amount of time that the event will last, all chats included.
- Choose the 1:1 chat length. This is the amount of time each individual chat will last.
- Select the booking style. If you are scheduling a free meet and greet, we recommend selecting "Custom" for the reasons described in this article.
- Choose any chat slots that you'd like to keep empty for the host to use as breaks during the event.
- Set your ticket price.
- Add a post-chat message (optional). If you add a message and want to include a link, “http://” or “https://” must be included.
- Enable screenshots if you want the photo booth to activate 10 seconds into each chat to snap a picture of the host and fan.
- Enable autographs if you want the host to sign digital autographs on the images captured by the photo booth. If autographs are enabled, please note that the host must either (a) join the event using the Chatalyze iOS or Android app or (b) join the event from a laptop or desktop and have the Chatalyze Tools app open on a separate iPad.
- Embed queue content (i.e., video pre-roll) that fans watch while waiting in the queue. The link needs to be in the form of a YouTube video (public or private).
- Upload a logo. It should be high resolution, and square or rectangular format is accepted. We recommend no padding around the edges of the logo.
- Upload a background. The recommended resolution is 1920×1080.
- Click SCHEDULE EVENT at the bottom of the form.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.