Chatalyze is a simple way to video chat one-on-one with many people. It is great for hosting virtual meet & greets, Q&A's, reactions, or offering personal advice! Below are some of the features that you'll find when you sign up for Chatalyze.
✏️ Custom Profile Page
- When you create a Chatalyze account, you receive a personal page that lists your Chat Sessions that can be customized with a photo and description.
- Create a session from your account dashboard in just a few simple steps. Set your details and let your community know.
- If you set a price for your chats, Chatalyze automatically prompts and collects payments when people book. Learn more about Payments here.
- When people book chats, they are automatically assigned a spot in your session. When you chat with them, Chatalyze automatically switches you from one person to the next when their time is up.
💻 Screen sharing
- During your chat, you can share your screen with each other. Learn more about Screen Sharing. (Note: Currently only available on Firefox)
- You have the option to allow people to donate to you after their chat. Learn more about Donations.
- You also have the option to have Chatalyze automatically capture a screenshot of your chat which will be saved in the fan's account. This is a great way for them to remember their experience! Learn more about Screenshots.
Pricing and Cost
You can create an account for free and there are no monthly fees to use Chatalyze.
To support the platform, if the creator accepts payments through Chatalyze (via paid chats, donations, sponsored chats), then there is a Chatalyze transaction fee.
The Chatalyze transaction fee is 15% for the transactions for paid chats (including donations).
The Chatalyze transaction fee is 25% for any transactions for free chats (including donations or sponsored chats).
You can learn more about the costs here.