Please note that you must use the Chatalyze mobile app in order to sign digital autographs. If you're looking to take your virtual meet and greet to the next level, this is for you. Using our mobile app, you can sign screenshots that are captured during your chats. As you sign with a finger or stylus, the fan on the other end of the video call will see the digital ink appearing on the image in real-time. Afterward, the fan can view the autographed image, share it on social media, and print it if they'd like a physical copy.
Here's how it works:
While scheduling your session:
- Enable screenshots
- Enable autographs
During your session:
- Make sure to use the Chatalyze mobile app for your session.
- A screenshot will automatically get captured 10 seconds into each chat (you'll see a 3...2...1...SMILE countdown).
- Shortly after it's captured, the screenshot will appear on your screen. The video chat streams will shrink to make space for the screenshot.
- Select a color using the color wheel.
- Sign the screenshot using your finger or a stylus. Pro tip: Personalizing the autograph makes it really special!
- Click "Done" when you're finished signing so that the autograph gets saved for the fan. Make sure to finish signing and click Done before your chat ends.
That's it! Just sit back, wait for screenshots appear on your screen, and sign away.
P.S. If you'd prefer signing a specific photo instead of screenshots, let us know and we can make that happen.