In this article, we will illustrate how to make shoutouts once you have requests. Please note that to make shoutouts, you will need to use a touchscreen device (smartphone or tablet).
- iOS (iPhone/iPad) users download and open the Chatalyze Tools app. Android users download and open the main Chatalyze app.
- Sign in using your assigned Chatalyze credentials.
- iOS users tap the Make Shoutout button to pull up your first request. Android users tap the Shoutouts tab and then tap the Make Shoutout button (see the two screenshots below with the Android label).
- Review the information about the recipient and tap the record button to start recording the video.
- Tap the record button again when you are done recording
- Review your video and tap Use Video in the lower-right corner when you are ready to proceed (you can also retake your video by tapping "Retake" in the lower-left corner)
- Select a color and sign an autograph/note. By default, the iOS app is programmed to have you sign with an Apple Pencil. If you are using an iOS device but do not have an Apple Pencil, tap the "Finger Signing Disabled" button in the bottom-right corner of the screen to sign with your finger or another type of stylus.
- Tap Submit in the top-right corner to submit your Shoutout. Then, confirm that you want to submit your shoutout (this action cannot be undone).
- Repeat steps 3-8 until all of your shoutout requests have been fulfilled.
- [IMPORTANT] Before closing the app, check your Uploads by tapping the icon in the top right corner of the screen (gear icon on iOS and three-bar menu on Android) and tapping the Uploads tab. If you see that any shoutouts are still uploading, please wait to close the app until the uploads are complete.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.