If your host is experiencing technical issues, they can try to fix the problem by following the tips on the list below:
- Refresh the page.
- Click the settings (gear) icon and make sure the correct camera and microphone are selected.
- Exit the event and rejoin using an incognito/private browser window.
- Make sure Chatalyze was granted permission to access the camera and microphone. This article describes how this is done.
- Quit all applications and restart the device.
- Join the event using another device.
If none of these options fixes the issue, please have the host contact Chatalyze support through the live chat on our website or at firstname.lastname@example.org.