Below is a list of actions you can take to resolve most technical issues you might encounter during a chat.
- Refresh the page.
- Click the settings (gear) icon and make sure the correct camera and microphone are selected.
- Use an incognito/private browser window.
- Make sure Chatalyze was granted permission to access the camera and microphone. This article describes how this is done.
- Quit all applications and restart your device.
- Join the event using another device.
If none of these options fixes the issue, please contact Chatalyze support through the live chat on our website or at firstname.lastname@example.org.