The Chatalyze Backstage Meet & Greet experience allows you to meet with fans and take pictures together. This article includes important notes and instructions to review prior to your experience.
- Use Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox on a laptop or desktop computer.
- Use a private window. To do this in Chrome, press Command+Shift+N on macOS or Ctrl+Shift+N on Windows.
- Set your default camera and microphone in Chrome before the event. Here are the instructions.
- Set your camera and microphone permissions to "Allow" instead of "Ask". To do this, with any website open, tap the padlock or "AA" icon in the search bar. Then tap "Site Settings" and set your camera and microphone permissions to "Allow" instead of "Ask".
- Click the Green Room link. Before the event, you will receive an email with the link to join. Click that link to go to the Green Room sign-in page.
- Join the Green Room. Enter the email address that you are authorized to join the event with and click the Join Chat button. This will put you in the Green Room.
- Allow camera/microphone access. If prompted, allow access to your camera and microphone.
- Connect with the moderator(s). In the Green Room, you will connect with the moderator(s) for a tech check and briefing.
- Go Backstage. When you are ready, click the Backstage tab to connect with the first fan in the queue.
- Take a photo. Click the button with the camera icon at the bottom of your screen to trigger the photo booth modal. On the modal, click the red camera button to snap a photo. From there, you can choose to save or retake the photo.
- Move from fan to fan: Click the next button to move from fan to fan in the queue until you have met with everyone.
Note: If you need assistance during the event, you can use the text chat located on your screen to connect with the moderator(s).
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.