Prerequisite: Please use Google Chrome as your browser.
Before hosting or attending a Chatalyze event, it is important to set the default camera and microphone in Chrome to the ones you will use during the event. Here are the instructions:
- Open Chrome.
- In the header of your screen, click Chrome.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Security and Privacy.
- Click Site Settings.
- Scroll down and click Camera.
- Use the dropdown menu to select your camera.
- Click the back arrow.
- Scroll down and click Microphone.
- Use the dropdown menu to select your microphone.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.